To transition from the LifeScore part of the Vision Frame to the LifeSteps portion of the Vision Frame.
How It Works
BIG IDEA; Life Steps are the one area of focus in each storyline, based on a current assessment of your roles, resources, replenishment rhythms in your life.
- Use the LifeSteps teaching to introduce the way LifeSteps articulate question “How do I do what God has called me to do?
- Define LifeSteps
- Explain that LifeSteps come from focusing on the following three areas:
- Roles – Role Map
- Resources – Resource Assessment (5 Capitals)
- Replenishment – Replenishment Rhythms
Where to Find This Tool
To help participants identify and evaluate the different roles that they are currently stepping into inside their 4 Storylines.
How It Works
BIG IDEA: Most of us take time to think about WHAT we are doing. Few take time to think about HOW we are doing it and how well.
- Explain the importance of identifying the different roles that we are stepping into in our lives.
- Walk the participants through their Role Map worksheet one Step at a time.
- Have the participants place their Storylines in the first part of the Role Map.
- Have participants identify their 4 primary roles in each Storyline – taking one storyline at a time.
- Have participants identify their 3 secondary roles for each primary role of their Storylines. This is the double click into each primary role asking, “How do I uniquely step into/posture within this role?”
- Give illustrations around each development of the Role Map from your personal Role Map as well as the examples in the Participant Guide.
The Role Map will take time. Encourage participants to continue what they began in session, taking one storyline at a time or first identifying all of their Primary Roles and then the Secondary Roles.