To help participants hone in on the most important reflections from the Life Domains Assessment through personal reflection, sharing and listening to the reflections of others.
How It Works
BIG IDEA: Opportunity for three-way listening: to honor God, to honor each other and to learn more about ourselves.
- Give participants 5 minutes to fill out the Reporting and Listening worksheet: 3 reflection, 2 struggles, 2 celebrations
- Have participants write down their three biggest reflections.
- Use the remainder of the session for group sharing, giving everyone about 5 minutes.
- Model the format and personal vulnerability for sharing ahead of time by sharing from your own life.
- Remind participants that beginning in a place of reality in their life is the best way to design their life.
Have participants come prepared to the session with the Reporting and Listening sheet filled out. This will maximize your sharing time especially if you have a larger cohort.