We’re gearing up for our Redefining Success workshop that’s scheduled for next Wednesday, April 29 at 2pm (eastern). Will just posted an article that lays some groundwork for the conversation we’ll have next week. Below is a Preview of the content, but you can check out the full article here.
What is success? And how do you measure it?
• Some measure success by how happy they feel.
• Some by how much they have accomplished.
• Some by how wealthy they are.
• Some by how many friends they have.
• Some by how many people know their name.
But do these things really amount to success?
God provides us with an alternate viewpoint. It involves happiness and achievement and it touches relationships and wealth. Yet it transcends run-of-the-mill assumptions about success for prizes that are much deeper, sweeter, more lasting, and more brilliant.
Click here to read about the three gospel-centered ways to measure success in your life.